About Window Films
Window Films are adhesives placed on the inner face of windows providing them with additional advantages to create a safe environment and a mild comfortable atmosphere. Window films products are divided into three main categories:
1. Safety and Security Window Films:
Safety and security window films are high-transparent and invisible films, glued to the inner face of the window. Their main function is to prevent splinters of glass if broken by a direct shock or a nearby explosion. More
2. Solar Control Window Films:
These films will prevent the glare of the sun from entering through the glass, since these films prevent UV and IR radiation, allowing only light to pass through. This will in turn reduce the cooling costs in Summer due to saving energy, protect the skin from sun, and keep the furniture from wearing out. More
3. Decorative Window Films:
Decorative Window Films are used to give the interior and exterior windows colors and shapes which suit the design of the house, office or laboratory. MAYA offers a wide range of decorative films that meet all tastes. More
Why do engineers and specialists suggest using MAYA Window Films?
• Help to prevent injuries from broken glass in case accidents.
• Protect properties from glass splinters if windows got broken.
• Reduce sun’s heat and glare significantly (more than 85%).
• Protect body skin and home furniture from UV damage.
• Save energy by reducing the use of air conditioners.
• Add aesthetic and increase privacy.
• Cost less compared to other possible solutions.
• All products are classified according to Euroclass.
Our services are characterized by excellence and high quality through a unique set of solutions that meet the all customers’ needs.